• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

big tech liable for misuse/abuse of their own company-provided development features? misconduct in their developer program?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lindsy40

Hello, I've been the targeted victim of relentless cyber stalking, unauthorized remote breaches, remote device management for the past 2 years. It’s an ongoing, very complex case with countless privacy violations but I’ll summarize best I can, & with discretion to the “big tech” corporation. There’s no question the (known) individuals behind these (alleged) security breaches have direct access to, in turn utilize the big tech corporation’s tech development features, provided by the big tech corp to those enrolled in the big tech Developer Program.
My (big tech) account ID/Cloud account has been compromised continuously, despite the dozens of times I’ve changed the login credentials. I’ve gone through numerous devices, including a few MacBooks (for example), that have been remotely accessed, without authorization. My admin permissions are then limited or revoked by the third party, the Operating System “customized” or altered, and (my) subsequent user access is restricted or often disabled completely. I should mention these violations are committed despite the strict security restrictions I’ve enabled on my devices (and network), with every sharing option, sharing preference on every device disabled.
The last two years I’ve addressed several different privacy violations, on numerous occasions with “big tech” senior advisors, and presented them with substantial evidence of misconduct from within their own developer program. In response, they’ve agreed with my assessment that in fact yes, my devices/accounts have been compromised, I’ve been assured my cases would be prioritized, addressed with big tech engineers/higher ups, and I’m subsequently ghosted.
I’ve also reported violations to local law enforcement, filled out (4 total in 2022) FBI IC3 submission forms, without action. I’ve reached out to lawyers, private investigators, and have never heard a word from anyone (may be worth mentioning my means to communicate are monitored, therefore I suspect the possibility that communications I’m to receive have been intercepted as well).
I legitimately just want to retain my privacy. It’s been just over 2 years now, and I’m trying anything I can think of to gain it back. I’ve yet to post to a forum. :) Any helpful insight, advice is very much appreciated!

thank you!

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
If you've only sent e-mail to the lawyers you wanted to contact that's often not a very good way to get a response. A lot of firms don't monitor their general e-mail accounts. Instead, try actually calling some lawyers on the phone and talk to them. Then you'll know for sure if your message got through or not.

quincy

Hello, I've been the targeted victim of relentless cyber stalking, unauthorized remote breaches, remote device management for the past 2 years. It’s an ongoing, very complex case with countless privacy violations but I’ll summarize best I can, & with discretion to the “big tech” corporation. There’s no question the (known) individuals behind these (alleged) security breaches have direct access to, in turn utilize the big tech corporation’s tech development features, provided by the big tech corp to those enrolled in the big tech Developer Program.
My (big tech) account ID/Cloud account has been compromised continuously, despite the dozens of times I’ve changed the login credentials. I’ve gone through numerous devices, including a few MacBooks (for example), that have been remotely accessed, without authorization. My admin permissions are then limited or revoked by the third party, the Operating System “customized” or altered, and (my) subsequent user access is restricted or often disabled completely. I should mention these violations are committed despite the strict security restrictions I’ve enabled on my devices (and network), with every sharing option, sharing preference on every device disabled.
The last two years I’ve addressed several different privacy violations, on numerous occasions with “big tech” senior advisors, and presented them with substantial evidence of misconduct from within their own developer program. In response, they’ve agreed with my assessment that in fact yes, my devices/accounts have been compromised, I’ve been assured my cases would be prioritized, addressed with big tech engineers/higher ups, and I’m subsequently ghosted.
I’ve also reported violations to local law enforcement, filled out (4 total in 2022) FBI IC3 submission forms, without action. I’ve reached out to lawyers, private investigators, and have never heard a word from anyone (may be worth mentioning my means to communicate are monitored, therefore I suspect the possibility that communications I’m to receive have been intercepted as well).
I legitimately just want to retain my privacy. It’s been just over 2 years now, and I’m trying anything I can think of to gain it back. I’ve yet to post to a forum. :) Any helpful insight, advice is very much appreciated!

thank you!
What is the name of your state?

It sounds to me like you have explored all of the options available. I don’t know what an Internet forum can do for you that the big tech company advisors and local law enforcement and lawyers and private investigators and the FBI have been unable to do.

What’s left seems to be staying off the internet entirely, at least for awhile.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">