So right now I’m in Colorado where the vehicle was “purchased”. Back in 02/20/2018 we went to a well known dealership because the used car they sold us was basically dangerous to drive in (would turn off randomly), and we wanted help because they sold it to us promising it was safe. That vehicle was under my name, they said they could switch it out no problem and gave us the ONLY option as purchasing a new car with them. My husband and I agreed and in this case with the new contract he was the primary buyer and I was the co-signer. Well we asked them if we were financed, they reassured us that we were. The day we drove off we ask that they not run our credit any more. Well for the next month or so they continued to run our credit which in turn caused both my husband’s and my credit to drop dramatically. By this point it was 3/20/2018 and they had not yet financed us (side note, they stated in their contract that they had 10 days to finance us otherwise the car needed to be returned). We kept receiving rejection letters but no letters indicating a successful financing deal. We finally got fed up because the car really wasn’t ours, my husband and I decided to willingly return is on 4/11/2018 at which point we are told it was fine that they would need a couple days to find our old vehicle, which I was ok with, since I had technically still been paying for that vehicle (I have receipts from me paying it still in February and March). Later that day we received a call stating that we HAD to take the new car and sign a new contract. I told them I no longer wanted the vehicle, at which point the sales manager stated “that’s not how it works”. Now they are forcing us to take the new vehicle but we don’t want to. What can I do? Did they technically break their own contract?