• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

billing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

judykaytaylor

:confused: i live in va. my situation is that in april of 96 i had a medical procedure completed. i had 2 insurance carriers @ this time. the clinic did not file the claims until over a year later. the insurances denied the claims because claims were to be filed within a year. i was never notified from the ins. carrier or from the clinic at this time that the claim was denied. last year in aug. i recieved a bill for the amt. i have made several calls to the clinic and to the ins. carriers and could never get the matter settled. now i have recieved a letter from a lawyer stating they were starting procedures to collect the bill. do i have any rights in this matter? what can i do ? i gave all the information they didnt file and then they waited 4 and a half years before they sent me the first bill.

k

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">