• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

birthmom changes mind. help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zalisha

Iam a 30 yr old single mom of 3. I relinquished my 4th baby about 3 weeks ago an immediately realized I had made a horrid mistake.I can not afford leagle services. What can I do to get him back. Iam desperate an would appreciate any help. Please. The people who adopted him and I boath live in Oregon.

MySonsMom

zalisha said:
Iam a 30 yr old single mom of 3. I relinquished my 4th baby about 3 weeks ago an immediately realized I had made a horrid mistake.I can not afford leagle services. What can I do to get him back. Iam desperate an would appreciate any help. Please. The people who adopted him and I boath live in Oregon.
If you want your child back, it is vital that you retain an attorney. Since you cannot afford to fight for this child, what makes you think you can financially support this child for 18 yrs?

This is a big decision. I understand your feelings, but it was a very heroic and unselfish thing you did (letting a couple adopt the child when they are able to adequately support a child)

Think long and hard (and quickly) because if you want this child back you HAVE to retain an attorney.

Bless you with whatever decision you make.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">