• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BK joke on a slow day

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigun

What is the name of your state?
Heard this one and thought it was funny.

A man walked into his minister's office for some counseling. He wasa distraught. He told the Rev. that his business was failing, his home was in foreclosure, his cars were about to be repoed and his wife was about to leave,
The kindly old minister said, "it's my experience that if you place all of your problems in God's hands, he'll provide a solution. Just take the bible to a quite place where you can relax and meditate and then. just open the Bible at random and God will lead you to the answer".
Well, a couple of weeks go by and the preacher decided to visit the man. When he got to the house,the foreclosure sign was down, both cars still in the garage and the husband and wife were standing on the porch holding hands. "It worked Rev. I can't believe how clear the message was".
The Rev. asked, "what verse did God's hand guide you too"?
The man replied. "I don't know about the verse all I know is, when I opened the Bible the first thing I saw was, Chapter 7"!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">