• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blog shared with management

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Anonymity can avoid being targeted by management. The manager may reveal complainant.
True. If you complain directly to management, management will know who you are. And the more complaints of a minor nature that you make could result in the termination of or non-renewal of your lease.

An anonymous blog that lists your complaints about the living conditions at the rental could be one way to avoid confrontation with management - but it does little to resolve the issues you have with the way management manages the rental. And it puts you at risk of a defamation lawsuit if you are not careful what you write.

In your case, I imagine you would not be all that “anonymous” on your blog because you seem to have a unique set of complaints that others residing at the complex are unlikely to share.

zddoodah

Zddodah seems to be a bit skeptical and not very understanding. Think before you post Z
I always think before posting. I asked questions to clarify ambiguous statements in your post because I don't like commenting based on ambiguous statements. If you want the best possible responses, you need to be clear. If that's not important to you, then so be it.

quincy

I always think before posting. I asked questions to clarify ambiguous statements in your post because I don't like commenting based on ambiguous statements. If you want the best possible responses, you need to be clear. If that's not important to you, then so be it.
Sometimes it takes a little work on our part to determine what a poster is talking about. Reading a poster’s posting history often provides the necessary information to respond to concerns effectively.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">