• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? California.

I have been "with" a gentleman for eight years now. We have been living together for four years. Christmas of 2003 I told him that I did not want to live with him anymore and he had to move out. (I have two children). At that time he went to India for a home visit. While he was gone I found and purchased a home. While in India we spoke often and decided to try it again. After pestering me for weeks his name was finally put on the house, but not the mortgage. He wanted in on the deed so that he would have a better chance to petition his parents through INS. We also took out a second last year with both names on that. It is not working out, continous verbal abuse, and I want him to leave. He hates this house, calls it trash etc.. Now he won't leave because he says this is his house and he doesn't have to leave. What to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential