• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bodily harm or attempted murder?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alwaysflyinfree

What is the name of your state? Ca.
Can someone answer this for me? Child has been abused by her father, confessions, pictures, witnesses, investigations. And he still walks the streets a free man. Excuse me but does this tell people that it is ok to abuse your children. The jerk went as far as stomping on her neck while she was laying on the floor. And screaming he was going to kill her. Is this an act of a loving father? An upstanding citizen? A criminal? Or a man who needs to be locked up?

C

CCPENNOCK

I think he needs to be locked up. If you know this abuse is taking place you should notify child services, and the police department. CCP

A

alwaysflyinfree

the child has been removed from the home and although she is out of the home his son still resides with him. And the athorities won't do anything about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">