• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Body exhumation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kahrose

How do I go about having my fathers body exhumed after 28 years. It was ruled suicide but his doctor had him on antidepressents knowing he was an alcoholic. There was no autopsy. And at the time his doctor was also involved with his girlfriend. And the coroner was good friends with his doctor so when the coroner passed away his doctor became coroner. Please if anyone has any knowledge of what I can to please share it with me.This all took place in the State of Ohio.

L

LadyFable

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kahrose:
How do I go about having my fathers body exhumed after 28 years. It was ruled suicide but his doctor had him on antidepressents knowing he was an alcoholic. There was no autopsy. And at the time his doctor was also involved with his girlfriend. And the coroner was good friends with his doctor so when the coroner passed away his doctor became coroner. Please if anyone has any knowledge of what I can to please share it with me.This all took place in the State of Ohio.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just curious what you hoped to accomplish by having your fathers remains exhumed ? I don't know the statue of limitations for something of this nature if your state, but 28 yrs seems a rather LONG time to wait to have this investigated. I dont mean to sound cold dear, but it was just my curiosity.

K

kahrose

Im now learning about all the lies that I was told so that my mother could sue the State of Ohio. I have going finding paperwork which is helping learn the truth. So the reason I would like to have him exhumed is to find out the TRUTH. I would not be surprised if my mother was involved in his death. She lied on the lawsuit to sue the State.

L

LadyFable

thank you for your response. If finding out the truth is for your own piece of mind, then good luck. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">