• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Body shop secretly swapped parts in car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least Grrlcheez was trying to help. Most replies ive received on here have not been helpful at all, condescending or just more questions in which i would never get a reply after answering them. So all in all - i would say that i have not gotten any helpful advice thus far.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
At least Grrlcheez was trying to help. Most replies ive received on here have not been helpful at all, condescending or just more questions in which i would never get a reply after answering them. So all in all - i would say that i have not gotten any helpful advice thus far.
Not liking the advice/information doesn't mean it hasn't been offered.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Being condescending is not offering advice.
It's obvious that you aren't here for advice, rather, you only want "cheerleaders". What do I mean by that? You are very receptive to information that may support your position, and not very receptive to information that you believe doesn't support your position.

Speak to the police (as previously advised), or speak to an attorney (as previously advised).

EDIT: Actually, it can't hurt to speak to both.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You're already filing a lawsuit according to you so you're past the point where you need help. Obviously you know what you're doing. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">