• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Both parties were given orders, only one has honoured that order.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

As I understand it, OP did request paternity testing, but was adjudged the father w/o same. Why, I don't know.

OP - it is up to you to file against her for contempt. That's pretty much it.
Nothing OP posted definitely states that DNA was requested, despite being asked several times for this info...though some of his answers are ambiguous.

So you want to punish your child because his/her mother isn't following the court order? Really? You would do that to your child? Have you sought any visitation with the child?
"JUST" simple minded. Why do you interact in such forums when it is clear for all in here and others Iv let read from front to back to see,You cannot comprehend full sentences explaining a persons real reaching out for advice in the real world. These posts when read from the start of seeking others input,Your replies are nothing short of laughable. Point: (your child / punish your child ), We're did you get that? Never slept with this person,She was living in our basement suite with her "what we believed to be her girlfriend"co applicant for refugee claim who informed us they were in a relationship. Finding their claim that they faced persecution for being in a homosexual relationship if sent back to their home country was weak as they said their legal assistance suggested. The two of them concocted a story, they feared death if they returned back to their country. The new story was they had witnessed police officers kill two people and the police were aware of who one of them was and had visited a parents home searching for her. We were trying to help these two with a secure place to stay while their claim was being processed. We learned of their predicament as they were attending the same congregation we attend on Sundays. There was no reason for these two hobos to involve us in their scheme given our kindness and assistance. Ya! our mistake and deal with it we know the routine. How many times we heard that one!...We became more concerned as to our fit into all of this as the time passed and the stories changed. Our Bishop heard their plight and seemed the right thing to do and help in any way we could. This piece of S%*t has done more damage to not only our lives but all included in their pursuit and fabrication. We have remained silent in our commitment to not cause misfortune to others as we have been so blessed and able to help others. My wife knows the facts these two are truly a couple and the one whom used me as the source of becoming pregnant is a stanch man hater. All that said. "you should read this through several times as to not mislead yourself from understanding our position and thoughts ". This woman is the prime example of abusers out there. Clearly she is the one brining into the world a child to face the truth of how it came about to be. And we trust the day will come when that child begins to seek its origins. We are not permitted to lie and will not if this child comes asking us how it all came to be. Living under a cloud of possible deportation at any moment,Wow what a terrible life. Lord only knows what it will be told. Hopefully the truth and it forgives its mother and they somehow make a good life. So Blue. Who's the ass Ho # now?..... The facts of misleading statements the mother had made to customs/immigration came to light during the court case and were scrutinized by the courts. and testimony was given to the courts by her girlfriend to confirm the devil in the details as she herself wanted to stop the process of pursuing refugee claim by admitting to the courts then and their story was false while revealing the scheme to become pregnant to better her chances of being able to stay. No ! the Girlfriend didn't rat out her friend, She just became aware the extent of hardship and poor future that lay ahead for the both of them if they continued with the scheme . Not to mention if the police named in the refugee claim ever get hold of their claim and what it means for their family members back home. I did mention were taking about Mexico right? Just to be clear here. Air heads the two of em... And to be clear it is not our intention to harm any child caught in the middle. Harm the Child? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ?!... This is the last we will respond to you're whatever and advise;
You thinking through your replies to genuine people seeking genuine assistance in finding genuine answers to make the world a better place. Bless you.

Last edited:

Eekamouse

Just . Why do you interact in such forums when it is clear for all in here and others Iv let read from front to back to see,You cannot comprehend full sentences explaining a persons real reaching out for advice in the real world. These posts when read from the start of seeking others input,Your replies are nothing short of laughable. Point: (your child / punish your child ), We're did you get that? Never slept with this person,She was living in our basement suite with her "what we believed to be her girlfriend"co applicant for refugee claim who informed us they were in a relationship. Finding their claim that they faced persecution for being in a homosexual relationship if sent back to their home country was weak as they said their legal assistance suggested. The two of them concocted a story, they feared death if they returned back to their country. The new story was they had witnessed police officers kill two people and the police were aware of who one not them was and had visited a parents home searching for her. We were trying to help these two with a secure place to stay while their claim was being processed. We learned of their predicament as they were attending the same congregation we attend on Sundays. There was no reason for these two hobos to involve us in their scheme given our kindness and assistance. Ya! our mistake and deal with it we know the routine. How many times we heard that one!... This piece of S%*t has done more damage to not only our lives but all included in their persuit and fabrication. We have remained silent in our commitment to not cause misfortune to others as we have been so blessed and able to help others. My wife knows the facts these two are truly a couple and the one whom used me as the source of becoming pregnant is a stanch man hater. All that said. "you should read this through several times as to not mislead yourself from understanding our position and thoughts ". This woman is the prime example of abusers out there. Clearly she is the one brining into the world a child to face the truth af how it came about to be. And we trust the day will come when that child begins to seek its origins. We are not permitted to lie and will not if this child comes asking us how it all came to be. Living under a cloud of possible deportation at any moment,Wow what a terrible life. Lord only knows what he will be told. Hopefully the truth and it forgives his mother and they somehow make a good life. So Blue. Who's the ass Ho # now?.....
A DNA test would have proved you weren't the father yet you've never gotten one? Seems like that'd be the first thing you would have insisted upon if there was no chance that you fathered this child. Why did the court deny your request? Your story makes no sense. And your son is not an "it". Also, Blue is not an ass or a ho or a # sign.

He she not used and "" being used to keep privacy not meant to be disrespectful to the child. there is a limit to how much detail can be given ,even in here as to afford she and the child anonymity . as said no disrespect intended, as for blue. Go back and read, blue stats out with my child, your child. what?. As if blue has a way over everyone to know more facts than all of us!. that's what I meant.

Last edited:
As for the paternity test, there was a order applied for through the courts to have this done. To date ,this woman has refused to respond and or to remain unreachable even though there is a support payment trail to her receiving the payments, details of which I am not aware of and is beyond me why the courts could not somehow use that to bring her forward to participate in the tests. The court heard my side and request for paternity testing to be done to clear this matter up and when the court reconvened there was no mention of that request , only handing down support payment orders and keep communication lines open with updated information to me as to the well being of the child, and upon final judgment from the court requesting her to leave the country with her child or face contempt of court charges,

I felt then that last day in court that one must not anger or argue with a judge, they know what they're doing was my thinking. My wife and I talked long and hard concluding that the only good thing is we will help this child with support, the child is innocent and deserves respect. Not the mother.
please forgive my harsh words earlier however they come from one who has had enough and seek the mothers face up and face the truth no matter her outcome.

Failing to respond to a order to appear to get the DNA test done on her part ,I recall my layer at the time telling me there would be an arrest warrant issued if she refused? hmm probably why the vanishing act on her part as she knows the outcome.
So my original asking in here amounts to, what should I do ? ask for stop payment?. what would that accomplish? How to proceed?. and to what ends?. As I said before. If the situation was different and the child was mine, me being the father then there would be no issue and I wouldn't be in here.

If it were a case of , How did one reply put it? upset or angry?. hmm If we were the vengeance seeking type. We would have sent a verbatim copy of the court proceedings to the police department in her home town to clarify / confirm her story of why she claimed she could not return there.one piece of the puzzle at a time as they say. Knowing full well the possible outcome of doing that, So we did not to date. Still being kind I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">