• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Both parties were given orders, only one has honoured that order.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think based upon reading he did request and was found to be the biological father and is still whining despite that.
Thanks for input Ohiogal. yes I did request before judgment handed down. " I requested" Having never had intimacy with this person. I was and am married, She and her girlfriend were living in our basement seeking refugee claim to stay with fell through and ordered to leave the country after their second story of why they could not return to their country for fear of persecution for being Gay then story changed to can not return because the both of them witnessed police in their home town ,murder two people in a parking lot and police had been to one of their families homes looking for them had been denied as valid by the refugee claims board and ordered to leave. It was revealed in the court from her girlfriend that it was all made up and the two had conspired to do what ever it took including accusing others of murder (police in their home town) and becoming pregnant was a last option to seek sympathy from the court in order for her to stay was her idea and her idea only. I got Verbatum of it all. to this day remained silent as to not see the outcome of what would more than likely happen to both of them if they returned to their home town in Mexico if the police there knew of their accusations against them. Im just so not understanding why even though she receives our support payments the court can't/won't pursue further their efforts to apprehend her to participate in the paternity I had asked for. Ah.... she knows the outcome no doubt.

I came in here looking for help. And thank all who have replied with their honest best advice. Back to the lawyer I go. After posting some details in here as to how we arrived at this. I hope at least its one more heads up to other would be marks. again a sincere thank you.

LdiJ

I came in here looking for help. And thank all who have replied with their honest best advice. Back to the lawyer I go. After posting some details in here as to how we arrived at this. I hope at least its one more heads up to other would be marks. again a sincere thank you.
I would like to suggest that when you talk to the attorney, that you are much clearer about the situation than you were here to start with. It was a bit difficult for us to get you to give the necessary information to understand how this possibly could have happened, and to be honest, its still a bit far fetched unless you somehow did things out of order.

When the paternity case was filed the first thing you should have done was ask for the DNA test, and that should have stopped everything until the DNA test happened. Its still confusing that you got ordered to pay child support when you have asked for a DNA test and the mother will not comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">