• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriend crashes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? florida

Its' been over 2 yrs since i've ben trying to collect money from my xboyfriends who complete total my car. After the accident he agreed verbally that he would pay me 8,000 dollars for that lost of my vechile, i've only received 1,000 of that money. we ahardly talk and when ever i ask him for that money he claims he doesn't have it. He recently bought a new vehile.. is there any way of getting any money back from this accident. My insurence did pay off the rest of the vechile, but in the end i ended up with no money or car. someone help me..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential