• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriend moving in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hummericana

so if his parents get mad about him moving in can they do anything against my family like take us to court? 15/fl/f

U

Ukiah

hummericana said:
so if his parents get mad about him moving in can they do anything against my family like take us to court? 15/fl/f
In this country, we can sue for just about everything under the sun, it is up to the Judge to decide who "wins".

Technically, No, but they can call anonymously to the police dept, and alert them to the situation. It won't take much to fuel a fire of allegations against him by the city for statutory rape.

I suggest that
1.) He not move in.
2.) IF he does, he should not be sleeping in your room - AT ALL
3.) If you have sexual relations, as Legal Beagle stated, he and your parents may get into a lot of trouble.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">