• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriends ex is harrasing me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rachael wilson

my name is rachael wilson i live in south carolina and i am having a problem with my boyfriends ex wife. since november of 1998 she has done nothing but harrase me. the small town we live in will not take me serous. i have made repeated police reports and have even taken it to the local judge. the only thing that was said was he told me that i am the cause of all the problems and that my butt was on my shoulders. after that remark i walked out of the court and have had serveral neighbors tell me that this ex has been on my property. my question is what can i possibly do to get a restrain order or something to keep this women away from me and my 16 month old son?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rachael wilson said:
my name is rachael wilson i live in south carolina and i am having a problem with my boyfriends ex wife. since november of 1998 she has done nothing but harrase me. the small town we live in will not take me serous. i have made repeated police reports and have even taken it to the local judge. the only thing that was said was he told me that i am the cause of all the problems and that my butt was on my shoulders. after that remark i walked out of the court and have had serveral neighbors tell me that this ex has been on my property. my question is what can i possibly do to get a restrain order or something to keep this women away from me and my 16 month old son?
My response:

Your problem is not a "Family Law" matter.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

rachael wilson said:
Move.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">