• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

break of lease agreement,whos in the wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

viccat

What is the name of your state?florida
my lease ended at the end of july,the apartment people told me they are doing month to month for now,then they send me a paper telling me we have till september to be out,my thing is the maintanance guys havent repaiered any of they things going wrong in my apartment correctely for the last six months so I havent paid my rent yet.so they want to evict me and alls I want is my things repaired before I pay them to live in h---.ya know so who is in the wrong and how do I get them to fix the problem before getting evicted what do I do..

treese

You claim that they are not fixing it correctly. That means that they have made some attempts.

Do you have a paper trail of written requests for repairs to both the LL and the proper authorities? Follow-ups?

If not, you are wrong. You are being rightfully evicted for non-payment as Enasni stated.

BelizeBreeze

It matters not if the apartment has been fixed or if there is a paper trail. The landlord only needs to prove non-payment. if you do not pay or do not file an answer to the notice, the landlord will receive a Wirt of Possession and you will be on the street.

ENASNI

BelizeBreeze said:
It matters not if the apartment has been fixed or if there is a paper trail. The landlord only needs to prove non-payment. if you do not pay or do not file an answer to the notice, the landlord will receive a Wirt of Possession and you will be on the street.
What he says,

but BB on a sideline, were you scratching scruffy while typing.. what is a wirt...
Do not aim that BB gun at me.. just flirting ;) I want to meet that cat.. Okay I want to get on that BOAT.

Thanks for explaining contract law on that other post, you are still aces in my card game. Wanna play poker??? :p

BelizeBreeze

ENASNI said:
Thanks for explaining contract law on that other post, you are still aces in my card game. Wanna play poker??? :p
The ONLY female that gets on the boat is Scruffy. And that's only if she's a good ***** :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">