• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

brisgirl825 I have a question if you don't mind

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beth_parr

What is the name of your state?michigan

I had posted a question a few weeks ago about a previous child support order not being figured in when making a cs order for another child. i saw you posted some usefull info and I was just wondering if you could direct me to a website.

Thanks, Beth

and to anyone that is interested, we are not trying to screw the system. We had broke up in the past so I never got rid of the order and now that we have worked things out. we are getting married next month which is the only way the judge will allow us to close the cs case. But since september he has been ordered to pay a ammount that he can't afford for his son. And I think it is BS that the referee can just make up his own rules. Like i stated b4 they only gave him a second family credit, even though he pays cs and it is higher than the credit. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">