• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broken Mirror

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? AZ

I broke a mirror in my grandparents home. The cops were called and charges were pressed not on behalf of my grandparents but on behalf of the courts, I guess. This is making it very difficult to be able to get an apartment. I was made to take Non-Domestic Violent classes but pleaded guilty to the charges. With the classes almost finished I was wondering if there is anyway to get this expunged from my record. Do the classes have anything to do with that? Is this considered a violent crime? Should I still be able to get an apartment with this under my belt? Can this be changed if the owners of the property did not wish to file charges?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential