• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broken Phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Koakoa

Georgia

I brought a phone from someone online. And we met in person and exchanged the phone for cash. A day later I sent him a message about the phone not working and he blocked me. If there anyway I can get my money back?

Just Blue

Georgia

I bought a phone from someone online. And we met in person and exchanged the phone for cash. A day later I sent him a message about the phone not working and he blocked me. If there anyway I can get my money back?
Fixed it for you...

What was the contract? Was it an as is sale? What online site was this made from?

adjusterjack

Georgia

I brought a phone from someone online. And we met in person and exchanged the phone for cash. A day later I sent him a message about the phone not working and he blocked me. If there anyway I can get my money back?
You didn't try the phone before handing over the money?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You didn't try the phone before handing over the money?
Exactly -

From the seller's perspective: The phone worked just fine. The buyer had the opportunity to examine and test the phone and was satisfied, as evidenced by the cash handed over for the phone. Now, the buyer has changed his mind and is continually harassing the seller to the point that the seller has had to block him.

quincy

Georgia

What is the problem with the phone?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">