• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broken Windshield Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RJ1981

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My daughter was on a freeway in Columbus, OH and a dump truck had a rock fly out of it's bed and hit her windshield and it cracked it. She had to have it totally replaced. She got the name of the company on the truck and license plate #. We looked up the name of the company, but can't find a phone # or address. Is there a way to find this out? Can they be held liable? Our ins. ded. is higher than what it cost to replace the windshield. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

RJ1981 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

My daughter was on a freeway in Columbus, OH and a dump truck had a rock fly out of it's bed and hit her windshield and it cracked it. She had to have it totally replaced. She got the name of the company on the truck and license plate #. We looked up the name of the company, but can't find a phone # or address. Is there a way to find this out? Can they be held liable? Our ins. ded. is higher than what it cost to replace the windshield. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

My response:

Wow!

You had to have the windshield "totally replaced"? That's incredible. Usually, a glass repair company can cut out the bad area, and cut a replacement piece of glass and just pop that in. I think you got ripped off.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">