• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bug in ice cream

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcharzuk

What is the name of your state? I'm in new york and i purchased a half gallon of ice cream and found what may be a large spyder in it. Initial phone consultation with a local lawyer suggest i may not be able to sue but what should I accept if they offer to settle.What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

jcharzuk said:
What is the name of your state? I'm in new york and i purchased a half gallon of ice cream and found what may be a large spyder in it. Initial phone consultation with a local lawyer suggest i may not be able to sue but what should I accept if they offer to settle.What is the name of your state?
triple post

Dandy Don

You'd be lucky to get a free replacement of the carton of ice cream you got, and certainly no more than a nominal amount, probably less than $20. You were not medically injured by the product.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">