• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Built new house

• Thread starter Chris Whitemyer
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chris Whitemyer

What is the name of your state? Ohio
We built a new house and the Plumber set the wash basing strait across for the pot with only 12 inches in between so you can wash your hand while seting on the pot . There was no reason to do so the room measures

I asked the plumber before the job was done and he said it would be ok as it is. Well its not right. now he is sueing me what should I do?

HomeGuru

Chris Whitemyer said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
We built a new house and the Plumber set the wash basing strait across for the pot with only 12 inches in between so you can wash your hand while seting on the pot . There was no reason to do so the room measures

I asked the plumber before the job was done and he said it would be ok as it is. Well its not right. now he is sueing me what should I do?

**A: why is he suing you? I guess you either called him potty names or did not pay him.
Get the building department plumbing inspector to come out and state that construction was not built to code.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">