• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

burnt on the job.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I work in a steel mill in new jersey. Over the years I recieved many burns all over my body,my company tells me its all part of the job,thats bull. Is there a way I can get compensated for the scars that wont go away. please answer,thank you very much.



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Basically, you assume a specific risk when you take a specific job like working in a steel mill or in an underground mine.

BUT, you should be able to get compensated for your permanent injuries, perhaps through workers' comp? I would contact an employment labor law attorney in your state.

Many offer free consultations ....doesn't hurt to just ask. Try attorneypages.com as a start.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential