• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business forms available for non US citizens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am a non US citizen, and does not have a working permit yet, but want to start my own consulting business. What kind of legal for woul be best for me? I understand non citizens or residents are not allowed to form sub S corps.
I do not intend to earn a salary from the company until I get my resident visa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential