• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

businwss partners

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clueless

My husband sold half of his business to his brother in Jan. Now the business isn't making enough to suppoort them both. My husband offered to buy the half back or sell the other to his brother. His brother refuses both. My husband does 75% of the work and they both get the same money. HIs brother said he couldn't do it on his own. Can something be added to the contract that each will do their own jobs and whoever goes under has to sell to the other one? What if would refuse to sign it. Or can my husband sell me the half and then we have to have a new contract and then put that in it? Or any other ideas. Please\

I

IndNewsSrv

This reminds me of my husbands partnership.He does 75% of everything not to mention I do the accounting for the company while the other guy main concern is how much money he will be bringing home.Its probably better to re-write a new contract starting the bigger percentage on your hubby half.If his brother doesnt want to go with that just discuss how much less he does and how things will benefit better for him at the end.If he still refuses..he just want to have as muc power as your hubby but without doing the work..Wouldnt we all love that job..but its not reality its fantasy that eventually will end.We're going through almost the same thing as you and we're struggling to find a solution ourselves.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">