• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

buying a car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sandysjunk

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
i had an idividule come and pick up my car because it was not running decent,well he had this car for over a month till he finally told me that the car was junk,ok, so i excepted that.then he told me he found me another car and he would buy it for me and i could make payments on it, so i agreed ,so we transfered the title to the new car and i have yet to see the car , this has been going on for over a week,i havn't paid any money yet to this person, and i havn't signed any payment contract, help what can i do,also i had heard he put a special thing on the title so i cant sell the car till it is paid up. any advice would be appreciated. sandy

S

sandysjunk

I thought this was a helping forum. I can't believe this. How rude

Jeter

You're getting the hang of it. Now link sentences together just like that, as if you were writing to someone who you wanted to take you seriously.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">