• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying a property from Non-profit organization.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SamWI

Thank you for your advice. The company has attorney but not tax attorney. But I am sure they will consult tax attorney as needed.

As I said , I lived in the house for 14 years. Late 2016 when the company wanted to sell the house , I accepted a WB-11 with the price offer. For one reason or another the company couldn’t sell the house, but I had the understanding that they will sell the house to me and the price will be what is in WB-11. Now the housing market is for Seller and most house are 20%-25% higher then what it was back in 2016. This is why the company willing to sell the house under market price.

quincy

Thank you for your advice. The company has attorney but not tax attorney. But I am sure they will consult tax attorney as needed.

As I said , I lived in the house for 14 years. Late 2016 when the company wanted to sell the house , I accepted a WB-11 with the price offer. For one reason or another the company couldn’t sell the house, but I had the understanding that they will sell the house to me and the price will be what is in WB-11. Now the housing market is for Seller and most house are 20%-25% higher then what it was back in 2016. This is why the company willing to sell the house under market price.
You will want to have (as advised earlier) an attorney review the matter for you. A tax attorney sounds like the right choice.

Good luck.

As a note to the poster named “TedyBo:” Your post was reported for moderator review. You returned to your original post to add an advertising link, which is a violation of the terms and conditions of use for this forum.

Last edited:

quincy

This thread is from January 2021, with an update in March by the original poster. The original poster has not been seen on the forum since March.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">