• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ca Dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdhperry

What is the name of your state? CALIF
I've got a probationary license that will allow me to drive to school/work but I must attend DUI classes, which I can't afford-being a starving student. What are the consequences if I don't attend? I suspect my license will be suspended/revoked........but for how long? The financial costs due-I chose to spend 2d in jail since I didn't have the funds

CdwJava

rdhperry said:
What is the name of your state? CALIF
I've got a probationary license that will allow me to drive to school/work but I must attend DUI classes, which I can't afford-being a starving student. What are the consequences if I don't attend? I suspect my license will be suspended/revoked........but for how long? The financial costs due-I chose to spend 2d in jail since I didn't have the funds
Your probation could be violated and you could have to go to jail. Also, your license will be suspended until such time as you complete the course and any additional fines that result. At that point, any vehicle you drive (yours, a friend's, mom's or dad's ...) is subject to 30 day impound as well as a new criminal offense.

Got a bus pass?

- Carl

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

Right; you won't outrun these penalties. That's been tried before. They will follow you and only worsen. Get them done, find a friend with a car, take the bus, ride a bike, whatever. Get in there and get it done now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">