• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cabinets purchased on the internet which were incomplete and incorrect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

watermedia

What is the name of your state? california, and cabinets were purchased from a company based in niagara falls but on the internet. we ordered cabinets for our new home in sept. 2002 and they were prepaid to save 10%. they were received in early may--but only the kitchen cabinets came; the laundry and bath cabinets were missing altogether. and the kitchen cabinets had many problems--wrong sizes, missing cabinet, wrong style, etc. after communicating with the co. president he told me to go ahead and do what i had to do to continue construction; that he had not been involved with the cab. division for a year and "i will have to pay the price." he told me this on may 23, and earlier promised a "quick refund" on the missing cabinets. we have still received no reimbursement from the co., and the total came to more than $4500. he is no longer answering my e-mails (i printed out the others) and refunds are supposed going through their lawyer, which "speeds things up." what should be my next step? can I sue them in small claims court when we live in california and they are in niagara falls?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">