• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California traffic law question left turn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

davon

Im In CA.
The police gave me a ticket for a no left turn sign from 7-10am. Dumb Dumb here went by the clock on my car, which I did not change. I drive that corner 3 times a week. I just drove into a money trap for the cops.

The cop wrote down the wrong age for me. Does that make a diffrence?

Is there anyway out of the ticket?

The cop told me the best shot is trail by mail and would still have a chance for traffic school if I loose. Is that correct?

TYRIS

davon said:
Im In CA.
The police gave me a ticket for a no left turn sign from 7-10am. Dumb Dumb here went by the clock on my car, which I did not change. I drive that corner 3 times a week. I just drove into a money trap for the cops.

The cop wrote down the wrong age for me. Does that make a diffrence?

Is there anyway out of the ticket?

The cop told me the best shot is trail by mail and would still have a chance for traffic school if I loose. Is that correct?

- the wrong age on the citation would not qualify for the citation to be dismissed, and no there is no way out of the ticket.

if you have not attended traffic school within the last eighteen months then you should be eligable for traffic school.

you have the right to conduct a trial by mail or in person. the only diference is that you can't ask questions if you opt for trial by mail.

some judges will let you take traffic school if you lose your court case, others will not, it depends on the county you're in.

pay the fine when it comes in the mail and check the box for traffic school and be done with it.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">