• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tanwalwil

California is the name of the state. My public defender has failed to allow me to review the video evidence against me stating it is to long and she does not have time but I am to make a plea by Monday without viewing the evidence.

quincy

California is the name of the state. My public defender has failed to allow me to review the video evidence against me stating it is to long and she does not have time but I am to make a plea by Monday without viewing the evidence.
Public defenders often have large case loads so your public defender probably didn't have a lot of time available. That said, your public defender works for you. You have a right to know what evidence the State has to support the charge against you.

If you need more time to prepare for the case, you can plead not guilty.

Just Blue

Request a new PD or hire another attorney. Don't discuss your criminal case on the internet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">