• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Callander call

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I signed a paper saying i dont have to be there for court on misdemeanor charges. Does that mean if i miss callander call i wont get a bench warrant?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Yes, no, maybe so. Seriously - you provide nowhere near any information for a semi-informed opinion.

I have an assult 4 dv charge for fear of injury. My public defender had me sign a paper saying it's ok to proceed on my behalf on a misdemeanor charge. I have a calendar call tomorrow but im stuck 365 miles away and cant get there. Will they issue a bench warrant?

Why are you stuck 365 miles away? The answer matters.
My wife and kids were in Anchorage during the earthquake and i came down from Fairbanks to help them pack up and move back to Fairbanks. Funds ran out and roads were slick enough my wife didn't feel comfortable driving and i have no drivers license.

Just Blue

My wife and kids were in Anchorage during the earthquake and i came down from Fairbanks to help them pack up and move back to Fairbanks. Funds ran out and roads were slick enough my wife didn't feel comfortable driving and i have no drivers license.
Is your wife the victim in the DV case? Do you have an RO in place?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">