• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a USA employer/company seeks to hire foreing nationals worker?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Immigrant

What is the name of your state? NY

This USA company is based on e-business and internet service.This it means that is able to hire this foreing worker who is not phisicaly present in USA . He can do the job while he's in his home country (East Europe) working over the phone and in the internet.So this worker has NOT to be in USA or apply for a visa because he can do his job in front of his computer at home.

How a usa company can pay this worker while his not usa resident. What are the applications that US company has to file to hire this foreing national worker.Is this allowed ? Please give me some more info.

Thank you

Last edited:

seniorjudge

Immigrant said:
What is the name of your state? NY

This USA company is based on e-business and internet service.This it means that is able to hire this foreing worker who is not phisicaly present in USA . He can do the job while he's in his home country (East Europe) working over the phone and in the internet.

How a usa company can pay this worker while his not usa resident. What are the applications that US company has to file to hire this foreing national worker.Is this allowed ?

Please advise.

Thank you
Q: Can a USA employer/company seeks to hire foreing nationals worker?

A: Yes.

Beth3

How a usa company can pay this worker while his not usa resident. They can send or wire him a paycheck.

What are the applications that US company has to file to hire this foreing national worker. None, as far as I know. The U.S. company need only comply with whatever the requirements are in the country in which the foreign employee lives.

Is this allowed ? Sure. It happens all the time.

Immigrant

Beth3 said:
How a usa company can pay this worker while his not usa resident. They can send or wire him a paycheck.

What are the applications that US company has to file to hire this foreing national worker. None, as far as I know. The U.S. company need only comply with whatever the requirements are in the country in which the foreign employee lives.

Is this allowed ? Sure. It happens all the time.
Hi

Do you think that the USA company has to pay any tax to us gov. for this foreing national worker ?
Also this foreing worker has NOT Social Security number or Employment Auth.He is NOT a USA resident and NEVER been physicaly in USA. Than how he can pay the taxes to USA gov.for the paycheck that he will receive from USA Company ?

Thank you

Beth3

Do you think that the USA company has to pay any tax to us gov. for this foreing national worker ? No.

Also this foreing worker has NOT Social Security number or Employment Auth.He is NOT a USA resident and NEVER been physicaly in USA. This person is not working in the USA therefore he doesn't need a social security number or employment authorization.

Than how he can pay the taxes to USA gov.for the paycheck that he will receive from USA Company ? He won't. This employee will not pay taxes to the U.S. government. He will pay income taxes on his wages to HIS country of residence according to his country's income tax laws.

Immigrant

Beth3 said:
Do you think that the USA company has to pay any tax to us gov. for this foreing national worker ? No.

Also this foreing worker has NOT Social Security number or Employment Auth.He is NOT a USA resident and NEVER been physicaly in USA. This person is not working in the USA therefore he doesn't need a social security number or employment authorization.

Than how he can pay the taxes to USA gov.for the paycheck that he will receive from USA Company ? He won't. This employee will not pay taxes to the U.S. government. He will pay income taxes on his wages to HIS country of residence according to his country's income tax laws.
Waw I'm supriezed with this kind of freedom that USA law has to employ a foreing worker.
I saw that there are some people living in USA and they can NOT be hired in USA companies because they don't have work permit etc etc.

So with this idea.... I can understand that a foreing worker can work for a USA company and they will NOT need to have a permision from USA gov. for this kind of employment.

Beth3

Waw I'm supriezed with this kind of freedom that USA law has to employ a foreing worker. This isn't any different than how any other country operates. A French company, for example, is completely free to hire Americans to work in the U.S. for the French employer.

I saw that there are some people living in USA and they can NOT be hired in USA companies because they don't have work permit etc etc. And the same would be true for you if you decided to move to another country. If you moved to Australia, they would have to grant you a work permit to work in their country.

I can understand that a foreing worker can work for a USA company and they will NOT need to have a permision from USA gov. for this kind of employment. Assuming the foreign worker is working in his or her own country, yes.

I don't quite understand why this is such a surprise and/or issue for you. Employers in one country hire employees in other countries to work in those countries all the time. It's extremely commonplace.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">