• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can anyone help with similar experience trying to see what’s an estimate date he will be released

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my boyfriend got locked up but dont have a release date what does that mean?
My boyfriend got locked up July 4, 2018, He was in the county until September 2018, then was transferred to prison. His attorney who took his case told me that he was going to serve at lease 15-18 months. First his recall date was 05/06/2019. Now his recall date is 05/16/2020 First his tdd date was 10/12/2019, now it changed to 10/20/2019 What does all this mean and do you have any idea when he will be released or an estimate when he will be? He was charged with 3rd degree Burglary by the way

quincy

I suggest you find assistance elsewhere. Your previous (now deleted) thread made it clear you are not able to follow forum terms and conditions.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Little Miss Thread Deleter, the answers will be the same as before: we don't know. The crystal ball is still at the dry cleaners, as I've misplaced the claim slip.

There are a variety of things that can affect one's release date. Behaving well in prison can result in early release. Being a belligerent jerk can result in behavior that tends to lengthen one's time inside.

Given that he is your boyfriend, I am inclined to suspect that he shares some of your values. He could be there a while.

As they say in Minnesota: IOWA = I Owe the World an Apology.

Little Miss Thread Deleter, the answers will be the same as before: we don't know. The crystal ball is still at the dry cleaners, as I've misplaced the claim slip.

There are a variety of things that can affect one's release date. Behaving well in prison can result in early release. Being a belligerent jerk can result in behavior that tends to lengthen one's time inside.

Given that he is your boyfriend, I am inclined to suspect that he shares some of your values. He could be there a while.

As they say in Minnesota: IOWA = I Owe the World an Apology.
actually we're total opposite he's nothing like me and I was asking about the release date because they keep changing his parole date.

quincy

You were already provided with that information.

For those on the forum who did not have the dubious pleasure of reading the 5-page previous thread created by anonymous1222: Links to legal information were provided along with advice.

However, anonymous1222 became verbally abusive to forum members and used language prohibited by the terms of use of this forum. When told to stop, she didn't. Then she deleted her thread.

Her questions now do not deserve additional attention.

quincy

I suggest you find assistance elsewhere, anonymous1222. Your previous (now deleted) thread made it clear you are unable to follow the terms and conditions of this site.

This thread has been reported (as was the previous thread and several postings by anonymous1222). The content of the previous thread has led in the past to posting privileges being revoked.

lol...What she lack in polite communication skills she makes up for in pure audacity. smh
I won't respond to you or the white owl dude because "CLEARLY" you all have some type of issues with "SELF" I deleted the thread so I wouldn't have to keep going back and forth with you all yet you all come under my new thread To be honest something is truly wrong with the both of you but since the person answered my question I will politely be deleting my thread once again I wont sit here and tolerate your bullying something wrong with you all seriously!!!!!!!! God bless you hope you enjoy your life and day!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">