• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can anyone Help ?????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JJCA

Can anyone help??? Let me give you a little background.My husband deals in antiques and runs adds in the local paper.He got a call and bought a load of stuff .In this stuff there was a small gun ,the kind that fits into a belt buckle like a idiot he put the belt buckle in the glove box of the car and forgot about it. Then he made another dumb decision when he was late for a meeting . He chose to speed and got pulled over. His licenses were no good for not paying his insurance.So the cop decided to take my husband to jail for that and found the belt buckle gun in his car also the numbers were filed off the gun . I lot of bad choses huh?? he got

convicted of a felony for having a concealed weapon and another felony for the numbers being gone.He did his time and payed all the fines .He was a good guy and didn't get in trouble for 6 years then he pawned a shot gun at christmas and the nightmare started again he turned his self in when he found out he was wanted . Boom Another felony.Its 5 years latter and we don't plan on or do have any more guns.He is trying to do right and supporter ou family.But his past always hunts us when he trys to get a good job people take one lock at his back ground and they don,t want to hire him. Is there a way to seal his record? or get his rights back . He never said he never did anything wrong but after doing his time don't you think he should be looked at like a human once again. Any info or insight would be helpful Thanks!!!!!!

L

Lawguy

From the Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Mama just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">