• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can anyone here share me some tips before starting a new job?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belina

Hey there,
I hold a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Last week I attended an interview in a leading company in Brampton. It was my first interview experience. I prepared on various topics about the position that I was offered for. I was so tensed when I met the interviewers but they made me comfortable and I performed well. They informed me that they would share a call letter by next week.

Mass_Shyster

Hey there,
I hold a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Last week I attended an interview in a leading company in Brampton. It was my first interview experience. I prepared on various topics about the position that I was offered for. I was so tensed when I met the interviewers but they made me comfortable and I performed well. They informed me that they would share a call letter by next week.
Don't be late.
Don't show up drunk.
Don't post commercial links that violate the terms of service of this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">