• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can anyone tell me what AC Contract/Account (Bulk) means

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dontbltll

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I am being sued in a Associate Civil level court in Missouri. For the Nature of suit is states AC Contract/Account (Bulk) . Someone told me it means it is for an unwritten contract. Is that true?

I am being sued for a debt that is not mine and I do not owe.

Last edited:

cosine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I am being sued in a Associate Civil level court in Missouri. For the Nature of suit is states AC Contract/Account (Bulk) . Someone told me it means it is for an unwritten contract. Is that true?

I am being sued for a debt that is not mine and I do not owe.
I am surprised that one of the "more informed" people here has not responded to this, yet. Maybe it is because there is not enough information (but they usually point that out). Maybe this bump will wake them up.

Regardless of what the meaning of the terminology is, the summons for the suit should have named the suing party, and for debts stated an amount being sued for. You need to respond to and deal with this, and not ignore it.

You need to see a lawyer. You can usually get some initial advice from the free 1/2 initial consultation many lawyers offer. Another option if you cannot afford a lawyer is a free legal help clinic offered by many groups (including law schools). Do this as soon as possible since there time limits involved in the court procedures.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">