• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can anything be done?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Larryp4207

Your Question:
edit text
I had some questions about my brothers death in the ambulance he was given sedativesand adrenaline, he was hit by a train and livedfor almost two hours. My mother got records from thehospital. They were very hesitant and it took like three weeks cause it was missing certain pages.we was not notified we had to go find out actually found out by Facebook. There is a lot more to it also. I was wondering if I could talk to someone because I honestly believe at the. Very least its wrongful death. Even I know that adrenaline will speed heart up and sedatives slow it down. Thats not good. Thank you Kentucky

Whoops2u

You might try to make a written request of the hospital and see if more records are provided. (http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=18145)

You really can't do much more without an attorney.

As to the sedative/adrenaline, I have no medical knowledge other than searching on the internet. There, you can find some mentions in emergency medicine about treating anaphylaxis. If they gave a sedative for some reason and your brother was allergic to it, one of the other medications, the rubber gloves or other allergen and he has a severe allergic reaction, adrenaline might be appropriate.

quincy

One of the (many) factors looked at in a wrongful death action is if the treatment done differently would have had a different result. The chances of surviving a personal encounter with a train are small, even with an immediate emergency response.

There is a one year statute of limitations in Kentucky for wrongful death claims. You have one year from the date your brother died in which to file your claim.

Whoops2u

One of the (many) factors looked at in a wrongful death action is if the treatment done differently would have had a different result. The chances of surviving a personal encounter with a train are small, even with an immediate emergency response.

There is a one year statute of limitations in Kentucky for wrongful death claims. You have one year from the date your brother died in which to file your claim.
Depending on what @Larryp4207 means by "ambulance", he may also have to file a claim with the state within one year to even have the right to file a claim in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">