• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can CA court order child support, even when parents have agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Mother in CA, Father in AZ. Divorced for 6 yrs. Agreement that Father not to pay child support.
Court serves Father with order for Child Support, to be paid through State of CA.
Will Father have to pay Child Support to State, or is it good enough if both Mother and Father go to the Court and/or the District Attorney with their Agreement?
Please help...deadline next week.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential