• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can HOA board change CC&R's?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LivingPill2

What is the name of your state?Arizona condominum.

My neighbor had energy efficient windows installed in her unit that do not conform to the original design of the building. Her new windows have a rubber facing around them and the original windows are inset with aluminum molding around them. I called our property representative who said the Board approved her windows. The Board has also approved or ignored other property modifications that do not comply with CC&R's. What, if anything, can be done by other owners here to protect the value of their property interests?

LivingPill2

HomeGuru

LivingPill2 said:
What is the name of your state?Arizona condominum.

My neighbor had energy efficient windows installed in her unit that do not conform to the original design of the building. Her new windows have a rubber facing around them and the original windows are inset with aluminum molding around them. I called our property representative who said the Board approved her windows. The Board has also approved or ignored other property modifications that do not comply with CC&R's. What, if anything, can be done by other owners here to protect the value of their property interests?

LivingPill2

**A: I do not see what the problem is. give it a rest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">