• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Appeal This

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? ohio ... I was in a accident ni 2003 . just this year i was sued . they took my license nd want me to pay 2400.00 in restitution . but willnot realease work privlages. i have 3 small children and need to get them to and from places . what can i do or can i appeal this? please help...... lost


You should have appealed the civil case after you lost. The BMV can condition reinstatement of your license on repayment of restitution, if you did not have insurance. Contact Columbus, and see if you can get on a repayment plan with the restitution, and your license reinstatement fees. Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential