• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I ask the police to carry out an investigation to know if a profile is fake and they are using photos of a minor?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Oops! Sorry Quincy! Its my first post on your forum. A Very Different forum it is, too. I was going to say something smart on Habeus Corpus today , right to trial by jury... Well... Its simple to me, all these "morgan law" types, they say, my child was bullied by the internet tool they logged into in other states or the neighbor incognito in that case, I don't get it. Hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, maximum, an information printer with a screen? Police Departments I talk to in person are Not in the business of finding and tracking down brazen illegal online activity with locations even, of any sort, 2010ish...

Just Blue

Oops! Sorry Quincy! Its my first post on your forum. A Very Different forum it is, too. I was going to say something smart on Habeus Corpus today , right to trial by jury... Well... Its simple to me, all these "morgan law" types, they say, my child was bullied by the internet tool they logged into in other states or the neighbor incognito in that case, I don't get it. Hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, maximum, an information printer with a screen? Police Departments I talk to in person are Not in the business of finding and tracking down brazen illegal online activity with locations even, of any sort, 2010ish...
You still do not make sense. Please read the TOS of this site before posting further.

BTW: What the heck is "morgan law"? If you mean Megan's Law, please look it up to educate yourself.

quincy

Umm ... okay.

You would benefit from reading through not only the original post in a thread but also the responses already received before you contribute.

If you have something of legitimate and relevant legal merit to add to a thread, and if the thread is not an old one, the information you provide will be welcomed.

I browse or agree to what i can of the TOS on short notice. No targeted offense to anyone. The responding official to hearsay that can't be meant in the first place will Lose something, verbally a Loser of time, holding up void witness statements and contracts, is actually should be litigated, you know you can't get a Spanish witness statement signed in the english translation for example? It was a sympathy that a girl was pushed toward self-harm because her social media profile was invaded with things and the parents were insenuating the right of "Morgan" to the user experience they want with their computer to some experimental "Morgan's Law" .

Just Blue

I browse or agree to what i can of the TOS on short notice. No targeted offense to anyone. The responding official to hearsay that can't be meant in the first place will Lose something, verbally a Loser of time, holding up void witness statements and contracts, is actually should be litigated, you know you can't get a Spanish witness statement signed in the english translation for example? It was a sympathy that a girl was pushed toward self-harm because her social media profile was invaded with things and the parents were insenuating the right of "Morgan" to the user experience they want with their computer to some experimental "Morgan's Law" .
None of your postings make sense. Please, if you can't write in a literate manner that directly addresses the question asked of the original poster, do not post.

quincy

I think I understand your underlying point and agree that trying to stop online activity is not easy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">