• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I be denied life insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

miss mcgill

What is the name of your state? Oregon
I was recently court ordered to obtain life insurance in my name leaving my ex-husband the benificiary for my 2 year old son. What are my chances of getting a 100,000 policy for a term of 16 years if I have a history that includes heroine use, methadone use, cervical cancer being a smoker and mental health issues. I take anti depressants and have been hospitalized for mental issues. I am 24 years old, single and have no income. Can the court uphold my ex husbands request? I probably will be denied.

seniorjudge

miss mcgill said:
I was recently court ordered to obtain life insurance in my name leaving my ex-husband the benificiary for my 2 year old son. What are my chances of getting a 100,000 policy for a term of 16 years if I have a history that includes heroine use, methadone use, cervical cancer being a smoker and mental health issues. I take anti depressants and have been hospitalized for mental issues. I am 24 years old, single and have no income. Can the court uphold my ex husbands request? I probably will be denied.
Tell us EXACTLY what the judgment in your lawsuit said about life insurance.

HomeGuru

miss mcgill said:

**A: wow, at 24 you certainly have had a very fulfilling life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">