• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i be deported - or do i have amnesty? this is re: drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cuban in crisis

I am a cuban who escaped the dictator and came to this great country 8yrs ago.
I first went to nevada and per cuban custom my car was used by every cuban.
it is just our way - ask any cuban. the problem is that the police stopped me and found cocainedrugs. i was indicted with a felony.
i did not do it!
i only want a better life for me and my family left in cuba. i have a little girl, a mother, a brother, sisters and i send money every 3 months. i got so scared, i ran to another state. i am so scared. i want to clear my record and marry a wonderful american girl. what can i do? can i be deported or do i have amnesty? i am so scared. please, please help.

T

Tracey

You MUST get a lawyer. You might even need two lawyers: a defense attorney & an immigration attorney. Ask all your countrymen who have been borrowing your car to chip in for the legal fees.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">