• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I cancel immigrant visa petition without divorce?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

Update on whats going on
This morning she threatened me again saying she would call the cops and say i hit her . i left to my moms house (she lives in our complex) and i called the cops and told them. They came and spoke to both of us . Funny because she lied to the police and said i am never home to take care of him but anyway they told me to just stay away from her for a little and that if i go home later and she threatens me again to just leave the house again and stay away. And that i did the right thing today by calling the police

You called the cops because she told you she was going to call them first?

Does your (joint) stupidity know no bounds? Your behavior (joint) is shameful and neither one of you is fit to have custody of anything more complex than a carrot. And I know some posters here will think I'm being incredibly mean to the carrot when I say that.

Scram716

You're entitled to your own opinion buddy. Do you have any kids? I doubt it. Yes This is the 4th time she was going to call the cops on me and accuse me of hitting her so yes i did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">