• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i claim?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterdiam1999

What is the name of your state? NORTHERN IRELAND. Hi i was attacked on 10th February 2018 outside my local pub by a bouncer, this resulted in me losing one of my front teeth (top row) which when I went to the dentist later found out that the other front tooth (top row) Had to be removed to because he had broke the bone in my gum which left my other tooth too loose which had to be removed. So at the end up I lost to front teeth. Had to pay for a treatment from the dentist which so far has cost about 500-600 pound id say. And that's only for treatment and a partial denture anyway I contacted the police (northern ireland) as soon as the incident happened they came out took a statement and what not then they investigated but never found who it was because the cctv cameras were only for 'show'. So at the end up in left with 2 fake front teeth (partial denture) down 500-600 pound and will have a hefty bill to pay in years to come for implants or bridges as partial dentures are only temporary. So my question is can I claim compensation for this?? I'm on 20 years old to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">