• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I do jail time?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I only want to withdraw because my case manager is making everything impossible. I thought I would be getting help yet all I'm getting is more stress. I've been in this program since February 8th and I've done nothing. I thought there would be IOP or counseling something other than stress and worry. Unfortunately, the judge will side with her because now I carry a label.
I am sorry about your sister.

Perhaps the situation is made stressful to see how you handle stress without drugs or alcohol?

My personal feeling is that it would be a mistake for you to give up on the program so soon after its start. You are given only one opportunity for this program.

I recommend you speak to an attorney in your area prior to making a decision to quit.

edit to add: Zigner's suggestion to speak of your concerns to your case manager is an excellent one.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">