• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I expose a cheater?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheater75000

Found a guy on a site where they bid on your first date. I accepted this guy's offer but never received any money from him. He was being rude and weird so I decided to look him up and I found out who is wife is through social media. He told me to not contact his family and is now saying to talk to his lawyer. Should I be worried? I have not asked for money or threatened to harm him in anyway. Just suggested I would talk with his wife because she should know.

quincy

Found a guy on a site where they bid on your first date. I accepted this guy's offer but never received any money from him. He was being rude and weird so I decided to look him up and I found out who is wife is through social media. He told me to not contact his family and is now saying to talk to his lawyer. Should I be worried? I have not asked for money or threatened to harm him in anyway. Just suggested I would talk with his wife because she should know.
What is the name of your state?

Leave his wife alone.

Eekamouse

Threatening to tell his wife is pretty lame. You don't think that would be harmful?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I am baffled.

Please explain what your motives are.

If the issue is the money, report him to the dating site, as by not paying after making the winning bid, he is no doubt violating the TOS.

If the issue is that you hate cheaters in general, just be thankful you never actually went on a date, and in the future be more careful.

P.S. And if this is jut revenge, then get therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">