• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I get an annulment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am in georgia, but married in florida. I got married, then that night freaked out and wanted out. The guy lives out of state, he says I have to get it anuled. well we have been married a year but never lived together or had sex...what can I do.. he is now threatening to sue me.help:confused:



you may just want to opt for this divorce option . It doesnt seem like anyone is hindering it from happening and since you havent had sex you dont have kids together . So un contested just divroce that bumb and move on with your life hon..... plus i think by being married over a year you are over the waiting time for anullment.

no im not a lawyer just another woman in a dirty situation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential