• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get custody of my grandchild from my 16 year old daughter?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frylover

IAAL, I'll bring the fries if you bring the beer! After that, who knows......! :D

PS--I'm not a redhead--is that a problem? :D

smcgarry

Somehow all of your comments that don't have anything to do with the original post or any of the ongoing discussions don't surprise me a bit!
However, in my opinion it is not really proper to talk about such issues as "salsa" or "love making" on this type of forum, so shame on you young ones!!
Someday you will realize how important an issue Grandparenting really is and if you are lucky you might just get to feel an OUNCE of the love we, as concerned and loving Grandparents feel toward our beautiful Grandbabies!
God help you all and I'll be praying for you!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

smcgarry said:
Somehow all of your comments that don't have anything to do with the original post or any of the ongoing discussions don't surprise me a bit!
However, in my opinion it is not really proper to talk about such issues as "salsa" or "love making" on this type of forum, so shame on you young ones!!
Someday you will realize how important an issue Grandparenting really is and if you are lucky you might just get to feel an OUNCE of the love we, as concerned and loving Grandparents feel toward our beautiful Grandbabies!
God help you all and I'll be praying for you!

My response:

Got a complaint?

Take it up with someone who gives a damn.

Pray for yourself lady, but the OP was answered.

IAAL

frylover

I am sick of hearing about grandparent's rights. For every grandparent out there who TRULY has their grandchildren's best interests at heart, there are those like my mother in law who thinks that simply being related to my girls by blood gives her the right to interfere in how we raise our kids. If there is one thing that makes me determined to live until my kids are 18, it is that SHE would get custody of my children if we die.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

frylover said:
IAAL, I'll bring the fries if you bring the beer! After that, who knows......! :D

PS--I'm not a redhead--is that a problem? :D

My response:

Ha, ha, ha!

I've been known to make exceptions, on rare occasions, for very special people.

IAAL

K

krispenstpeter

Don't get your knickers in a bunch Fry. I keep my shetland pony under lock and key :D

smcgarry

frylover, if you are sick of hearing about Grandparent's rights then get off this forum! In life we all have choices! :)

frylover

Hey Krisp :D

smcgarry, I made a choice--a choice to express my opinion. And I'll do it again if I want to. That's what living in America is all about.

R

Rainaraines

From stooges, to racism, to salsa, to lovemaking, to hating grandparents rights... My, I love America! :rolleyes:
Krisp, "shetland pony"???? That's not what I heard! :eek:

djohnson

Just to put my .02 in so I can follow this post :D

The problem with the OP is that apparently she didn't do a great job with her own child and our tax dollars are paying for her to raise another child that will just keep living on the system. It's sad.

and I'm sad I have to quit eating peanut butter and crackers, and calling my son a boy, didn't realize so many low self esteemed people living on the system took things out of context in order to make a racial problem out of it. IAAL I'm not a redhead either but always love your responses. ;)

R

ropooh73008

Yes, I did want advice, legal and otherwise, but I didn't appreciate my questions leading to dirty talk and recipes.
Just so you know,The only thing that the state helps me out with is medical for my daughter and granddaughter. Other than that I support them totally.
I needed to know also because the father is no where to be found and she doesn't even know his last name or where he lives. I know she wasn't too smart on that part. So there is no way I could get consent from him.
But thanks to everyone else for their help and I will call a lawyer and see what I can do. I don't want to alienate my daughter, I just want to make sure that my granddaughter is safe and taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:

smcgarry

I really feel sorry for you bitter, judgemental people. I guess since you found me out.....you know...that I'm a "Bible beater" and all....well, I guess that means I'll just have to pray for all of you. :D
Just remember...God doesn't love me any more than He loves all of you. He loves us all the same!
Have a SUPER holiday!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

smcgarry said:
I really feel sorry for you bitter, judgemental people. I guess since you found me out.....you know...that I'm a "Bible beater" and all....well, I guess that means I'll just have to pray for all of you. :D
Just remember...God doesn't love me any more than He loves all of you. He loves us all the same!
Have a SUPER holiday!

My response:

I must admit, you brought religion into my life...
(Inside card) - I never believed in Hell until I met you.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">